Privacy & Cookies
We have absolute respect for the privacy of your information. NEWSTATE PARTNERS is a controller of data, as such we store data through various processing tools.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
On our Website and via Email we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This may include information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services;
- Information that we ask you to provide to us when you report a problem with our Website;
- Information that you provide if we ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to complete these surveys if you do not want to;
- Transaction data, including details of transactions you carry out through our Website or processing partners.
- Financial data, including payment card details should you provide them for payment of good or services we provide;
- Technical data, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
- Usage data, including information about how you use a website, products and services;
- Identity data, including name, job title and company. We DO NOT use any personal documentation.
- Contact data,including email address (billing address, telephone numbers?);
- Marketing data, including marketing preferences indicated by you when registering to use our Website; and
- Demographic data,such as postcode, preferences and interests.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER?
In all circumstances the Personal Data we hold about you will be adequate, relevant and not excessive. Details of your legal rights in relation to your Personal Data can be found on the Information Commissioner’s website www.ico.org.uk.
We will only process your Personal Data, in accordance with applicable law, for the following purposes:
|Purpose/Activity||Type of Data||Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest|
|To provide services pursuant to our contract with you, including in order to process transactions and prevent fraudulent transactions.||1.Contact
|Performance of a contact with you.|
|Performance of a contract with you.
Necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records updated and understand how customers use our products/services).
|To administer and protect our business and this website, including internal record keeping.||1.Contact
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security and to prevent fraud).
Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
|To improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences||1.Technical
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy).|
|To contact you for marketing purposes, including making suggestions to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you and providing details of new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting||1.Contact
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business)|
|Understanding how and when you are interacting with our Website, Emails and digital marketing collateral.||1.Technical
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to understand how customers use our products/services, to develop them, grow our business and inform our marketing strategy)|
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/279)(“GDPR”) and all other related data protection legislation, the data controller is NEWSTATE PARTNERS.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues www.ico.org.uk. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences There are two main kinds of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies only last for the duration of users using the website and are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies outlast user sessions and remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
COOKIES ON THIS WEBSITE
We use both Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies on this website. We use a cookie to recognise your computer when you visit our website, in order to populate the login box and record whether you are logged in or not. We only do this if you have explicitly registered with us. We also use a cookie to tell us that you have agreed to this Cookies Policy, if you have chosen to do so. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, however we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. Note that doing this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.